all orders to the USA only.
SkinLA.com is not responsible for mail theft, it the customer’s job to make sure that it is safe for SkinLA.com to ship USPS and UPS to the address you provide without a signature and insurance. SkinLA.com uses United States Postal Service and UPS for all shipments. Most shipments take 3-5 business days to arrive after your order, however, they make take longer if the product is backordered. All shipments include a tracking #. Please call or email if you need a tracking number for your order. For All Orders: SkinLA.com is not responsible for any shipment that has been confirmed delivered (by USPS or UPS tracking #) to the address provided by the customer who placed the order. Customer can request insurance or a signature confirmation, these are not included in our policy. Please call with any requests. Orders over $400 will use a signature confirmation, make sure that you use an address where a signature can be accepted. SkinLA.com is not responsible for a shipment if you or an authorized person has signed “received” for it. If the shipment is returned to us, the second shipping attempt will be at the customer’s cost.
Epicuren Online Sales Policies:
Epicuren only allows their candles, bath salts, and after bath moisturizers to be sold over the internet, so please call to order everything else. Epicuren products do not go on sale and are never sold below suggested retail price. Epicuren represents three decades of commitment to the discovery, design, and development of skin care products. Experience the treatments that produce a fundamental improvement in the health of your skin. Epicuren products may only be sold by medical doctors and licensed aestheticians in a certified Epicuren Discovery Retailer.
Promotional Codes and Discounts:
Promotional codes and discounts must be applied at point of purchase. If you believe an error has occured and you did not receive a discount that you qualified for, please call us. If no error has occured in the checkout process, SkinLA.com does not refund for discounts not received. Please note we do not allow customers to combine discounts and free gifts.
International Shipping Policies:
SkinLA.com does not ship outside the USA.
If you wish to return a product, please email us at [email protected] , and we will issue you an RMA # for your return. SkinLA.com abides by the policy of each manufacturer it sells, meaning, if the company you are purchasing does not accept returns, than SkinLA.com does not accept the return. Products may be returned within 15 days of purchase only. Products must be returned unopened and in re-sellable condition in order to receive a full refund. Shipping on any return is at consumer cost. All returns and refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee. SkinLA.com will not issue refund or credit or exchange until product is received and reviewed. Products that are returned and unopened and in re-sellable condition after 15 days may be returned for credit or exchange only. SkinLA.com does not accept any returns after a period of 30 days. Please allow 5 business days to process your return once we have received it. All items that are listed in the clearance category may not be returned for any reason. All sales on clearance items are final.
The information provided by SkinLA.com is intended solely for educational purposes. The information is not to be used for medical diagnostic purposes and is not intended to serve as a recommendation for treatment and/or management of any medical/surgical condition. Most of all, this information should not be used in place of a physician or other qualified health provider. If you believe you have a medical condition, please contact your physician immediately.
SkinLA.com will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval. We may use the information we collect to periodically notify you about our new services or special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may send an e-mail to [email protected] with ‘unsubscribe’ as the subject line.
SkinLA.com uses secure servers that utilize the industry’s standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL is state of the industry technology that allows for a secure and safe purchase transaction.
We take all reasonable security measures to protect stored personal and financial information. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing. SkinLA.com will not provide our customers’ personal or financial information to other companies or individuals.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Order Cancellation Policy:
You must call within one hour of purchase to cancel an order.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and/or trademarked unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of SkinLA.com SkinLA.com neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SkinLA.com
2. SkinLA.com maintains the Site for your information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including but not limited to, the text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of SkinLA.com
3. While SkinLA.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, SkinLA.com makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. SkinLA.com and its agents assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the information, promotions, coupons, services, products or other material on the Site. While SkinLA.com strives to keep the information on the Site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, SkinLA.com cannot and does not guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.
4. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither SkinLA.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you -AS IS- WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SKINLA.COM AND OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR SHAREHOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SKINLA.COM OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. SkinLA.com also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SkinLA.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, partners and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ reasonable fees) related to your violation of this agreement.
6. Any communication or material transmitted by you to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by SkinLA.com or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, re-transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, SkinLA.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication sent by you to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, SkinLA.com . The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and/or unregistered Trademarks of SkinLA.com and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of SkinLA.com or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that SkinLA.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
10. SkinLA.com may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on the Site, or terminate the Site, at any time without notice. SkinLA.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, you agree to review the Terms and Conditions periodically, and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
11. This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. SkinLA.com ‘s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Any legal action or proceeding between SkinLA.com and you related to this agreement or your use of the Site shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in California, County of Orange and/or the Central District of California. In the event of any action, suit, or proceeding arising from or based upon this agreement brought by either party hereto against the other, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other its reasonable attorneys’ fees in connection therewith in addition to the costs of such action, suit, or proceeding.